FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A seven-bedroom home sold for more than $3 million this week. Here is a list of homes sold in Fairfield between July 13 to 18, according to the Fairfield town clerk's office:
- Karen Skaug sold 141 Magnolia Blvd. to Steve Myrthil for $240,000.
- Christopher and Lindsay Bell sold 1463 Black Rock Turnpike to George and Jean Bakes for $310,000.
- The Bonnie Strittmatter Revocable Trust sold 334 Brambley Hedge Circle to Kevin and Chantal Angelis for $1.215 million.
- Neil and Maria Holstin sold 510 Hullstarm Road to Alexander and Helen Phillips for $1.237 million.
- Ilan and Laurie Markus sold 462 Wormwood Road to Jamil Hasan and Amanda Kosowsky for $713,500.
- Charles and Anne Dreyer sold 157 Veres St. to Matthew and Jamie Marzano for $450,000.
- Adrienne Maloney sold 33 Edward St. to Stephen and Heather Woodworth for $640,000.
- Carolyn Geignetter sold 3055 Congress St. to Andrew and Tiane Lewis for $3.375 million.
- Richard and Mary Mock sold 315 Pemburn Drive to Jack and Nicole Manno for $565,000.
- Judith and Currer sold 1113 Stillson Road to Damian and Beverly Langler for $890,000.
- John Rachel and Moria Rachel sold 55 Cider Mill Lane to Dona Carlin for $1.375 million.
- Kevin and Heather Dunphy sold 1348 Stillson Road for Illan Markus for $1.050 million.
- Andrew and Barbara Eder sold 533 Mill Hill Terrace to Robert and Barbara Voytas for $930,000.
- Rockne and Jill Tavello sold 389 Redding Road to Ryan and Meghan Raveis for $2.310 million.
- Scott Garrett sold 570 Unquowa Road to Richard Pickering for $1.075 million.
- Joseph and Therese Goncalves sold 3725 Redding Road to Francis and Susan Heneghan for $699,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.