WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Realtor Nadine Tanen of the Higgins Group was installed as the 2014 Connecticut National Focus Committee Chair for the Women’s Council of Realtors.
The council is a national professional development organization with 19,000 members. Tanen will serve a one-year term. This committee is responsible for the identification, development and positioning of qualified members from Connecticut for national leadership roles.
Tanen has been active with WCR both at the local level and at the state level for five years and has held positions of state governor, state president, state president-elect and local chapter president and president-elect. She has been a Realtor with the Higgins Group since 2003.
“Nadine Tanen epitomizes the caliber of professionals that distinguish Women’s Council of Realtors as a group of the best and brightest this industry has to offer,'' said Yvette Ciarcia of Coldwell Banker Realty 2000, the 2011 Connecticut state pPresident for the Women’s Council of Realtors.
"As a Realtor, Nadine demonstrates that by consistently taking the time to move the industry forward by continuously educating herself and others, networking with professionals in affiliate industries, and raising the bar for other real estate agents to do the same, qualifying her as a true leader."
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield