FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Sacred Heart University’s John F. Welch College of Business is among Bloomberg Businessweek’s list of top undergraduate business schools in the nation.
A total of 132 U.S. undergraduate business programs are included in the 2014 Bloomberg Businessweek rankings. They are based on five components: student assessment, academic quality metrics, employer opinion, median starting salary, and a “feeder school” score that reflects how many students undergrad programs send to top MBA programs.
“We are very pleased to be included in Bloomberg Businessweek’s list of top undergraduate business schools,” business school Dean John Chalykoff said in a statement. “We are proud of the John F. Welch College of Business, its top-tier faculty and students who go on top MBA programs or land prestigious jobs in the business and non-profit sectors.”
The Welch College of Business was also included in the "Princeton Review’s Best 295 Business Schools—2014 Edition."
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 4 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield