FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Sacred Heart University’s John F. Welch College of Business is among Bloomberg Businessweek’s list of top undergraduate business schools in the nation.
A total of 132 U.S. undergraduate business programs are included in the 2014 Bloomberg Businessweek rankings. They are based on five components: student assessment, academic quality metrics, employer opinion, median starting salary, and a “feeder school” score that reflects how many students undergrad programs send to top MBA programs.
“We are very pleased to be included in Bloomberg Businessweek’s list of top undergraduate business schools,” business school Dean John Chalykoff said in a statement. “We are proud of the John F. Welch College of Business, its top-tier faculty and students who go on top MBA programs or land prestigious jobs in the business and non-profit sectors.”
The Welch College of Business was also included in the "Princeton Review’s Best 295 Business Schools—2014 Edition."
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview