FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Ludlowe High School will close at 10:15 a.m. Thursday due to “significant damage” in the school's roof caused by wind, the First Selectman’s office said.
The morning’s wind also knocked out power to Fairfield Public School’s Central Administration building and the Alternative High School. Both are closed until further notice.
All other schools are on normal schedules as of 9 a.m. Check back with The Fairfield Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire