FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Ludlowe High School will close at 10:15 a.m. Thursday due to “significant damage” in the school's roof caused by wind, the First Selectman’s office said.
The morning’s wind also knocked out power to Fairfield Public School’s Central Administration building and the Alternative High School. Both are closed until further notice.
All other schools are on normal schedules as of 9 a.m. Check back with The Fairfield Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm