FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Ludlowe High School will close at 10:15 a.m. Thursday due to “significant damage” in the school's roof caused by wind, the First Selectman’s office said.
The morning’s wind also knocked out power to Fairfield Public School’s Central Administration building and the Alternative High School. Both are closed until further notice.
All other schools are on normal schedules as of 9 a.m. Check back with The Fairfield Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max