FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Ludlowe High School will close at 10:15 a.m. Thursday due to “significant damage” in the school's roof caused by wind, the First Selectman’s office said.
The morning’s wind also knocked out power to Fairfield Public School’s Central Administration building and the Alternative High School. Both are closed until further notice.
All other schools are on normal schedules as of 9 a.m. Check back with The Fairfield Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps