FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Ludlowe High School will close at 10:15 a.m. Thursday due to “significant damage” in the school's roof caused by wind, the First Selectman’s office said.
The morning’s wind also knocked out power to Fairfield Public School’s Central Administration building and the Alternative High School. Both are closed until further notice.
All other schools are on normal schedules as of 9 a.m. Check back with The Fairfield Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Stephen Bowers, 53, Longtime Fairfield Resident, Worked At GE
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders