FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Ludlowe PTA along with members of the senior class and faculty members will take to the catwalk in the seventh annual Project Runway: Falcon Edition fundraiser on Sunday, March 2, at 1 p.m.
Fashions will be on display from local retailers, including: Apricot Lane, The Authentic Athlete, Capri, Dress Code, GAP, Island Outfitters, LeTarte, Loft, Splash of Pink, Teen Scene and Men's Wearhouse of the Trumbull Mall.
The fundraiser will also feature live musical performances by The Deckhardt Quartet Jazz Band and acapella vocals by Close Harmony.
Tickets for the even are $20 for adults and $10 for students.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School is located at 785 Unquowa Road.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare