FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Ludlowe PTA along with members of the senior class and faculty members will take to the catwalk in the seventh annual Project Runway: Falcon Edition fundraiser on Sunday, March 2, at 1 p.m.
Fashions will be on display from local retailers, including: Apricot Lane, The Authentic Athlete, Capri, Dress Code, GAP, Island Outfitters, LeTarte, Loft, Splash of Pink, Teen Scene and Men's Wearhouse of the Trumbull Mall.
The fundraiser will also feature live musical performances by The Deckhardt Quartet Jazz Band and acapella vocals by Close Harmony.
Tickets for the even are $20 for adults and $10 for students.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School is located at 785 Unquowa Road.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal