FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Ludlowe PTA along with members of the senior class and faculty members will take to the catwalk in the seventh annual Project Runway: Falcon Edition fundraiser on Sunday, March 2, at 1 p.m.
Fashions will be on display from local retailers, including: Apricot Lane, The Authentic Athlete, Capri, Dress Code, GAP, Island Outfitters, LeTarte, Loft, Splash of Pink, Teen Scene and Men's Wearhouse of the Trumbull Mall.
The fundraiser will also feature live musical performances by The Deckhardt Quartet Jazz Band and acapella vocals by Close Harmony.
Tickets for the even are $20 for adults and $10 for students.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School is located at 785 Unquowa Road.
- 1 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 2 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Fairfield; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely