FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The High School Scholarship Foundation of Fairfield is preparing to host scholarship winners at the 25th anniversary celebration on Sept. 28 at the Pequot Library.
The Foundation has awarded more than $1.6 million to thousands of Fairfield high school students in the last 25 years, according to a press release.
“We’d love to hear from our scholarship winners over the years, find out how they’re doing and send them an invitation,” says board member Norci Kochman, who is planning the fund-raising event. “It’s a great way they can reconnect with old friends and an opportunity to express their gratitude for the financial aid they received.”
Kochman asked that previous recipients or family members of previous recipients email their contact information to email@example.com.
"Among the many grants HSSFF awards each June are memorial scholarships established by the families of deceased loved ones, PTA scholarships for graduates of Fairfield’s elementary, middle and high schools, and scholarships funded by various community, alumni and business organizations," according to the release.
Further information about the scholarship foundation, scholarship applications and deadline, and how to make a donation or establish a scholarship can be found at the Fairfield Scholarship Foundation website.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400