FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield Public and Parochial schools will open on a two-hour delay Wednesday due to icy conditions after the snowstorm.
A.M. PreK is canceled at Burr, Dwight and ECC, but P.M. PreK at those buildings will open on time.
The Board of Education meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 21, was postponed until Thursday Jan. 23, at 7:30 p.m. in the seconnd floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Fairfield
- 3 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping
- 4 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel