FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield Public and Parochial schools will open on a two-hour delay Wednesday due to icy conditions after the snowstorm.
A.M. PreK is canceled at Burr, Dwight and ECC, but P.M. PreK at those buildings will open on time.
The Board of Education meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 21, was postponed until Thursday Jan. 23, at 7:30 p.m. in the seconnd floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home