FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield Public and Parochial schools will open on a two-hour delay Wednesday due to icy conditions after the snowstorm.
A.M. PreK is canceled at Burr, Dwight and ECC, but P.M. PreK at those buildings will open on time.
The Board of Education meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 21, was postponed until Thursday Jan. 23, at 7:30 p.m. in the seconnd floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents