FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Sacred Heart University in Fairfield recently named five new members to its board of trustees.
The new trustees are:
- Susan L. Davis, chief executive officer of Sacred Heart Health System in Pensacola, Fla. She previously served as CEO of St. Vincent’s Health Services in Bridgeport for 10 years.
- Charles (Chuck) V. Firlotte, president and CEO of Aquarion Water Co. Under his leadership, Aquarion has earned awards and acknowledgments including the Connecticut Improvement Quality Award, and the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Award for reduction of carbon footprint.
- Douglas L. Kennedy, an alumnus of Sacred Heart with a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s in business administration. He works at Peapack-Gladstone, where he is responsible for leading the bank’s wealth, lending and deposit solutions and directing its overall strategic vision.
- Robert S. Meyer, an ordained Catholic priest for 25 years. He is currently assigned as pastor of Saints Peter and Paul Church in Hoboken, N.J.
- Kenneth S. Siegel, who serves as general counsel for Starwood, a leading hospitality company. He is responsible for compliance, global citizenship, sustainability, labor relations, facilities and safety and security.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.