FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Greater Bridgeport Area (GBA) Scholarship Program is offering scholarship money to students who live in Fairfield.
To be eligible to apply, students must be a high school senior or an undergraduate or graduate college student attending an accredited college, university or a specialized or advanced vocational training program.
The GBA is designed to provide financial support to students in pursuit of a post-high school education. The program offers multiple awards from the general GBA Scholarship Fund in addition to more than 30 separate scholarship funds within the program, giving students the opportunity to apply for up to four different scholarships.
Current high school seniors must have the application submitted by March 31. College and vocational students have until April 30 to submit their applications.
Last year, the Foundation and its donors awarded more than 300 scholarships totaling more than $740,000 to students throughout Fairfield County.
Details and information on the eligibility criteria, as well as the online application are available at www.fccfoundation.org. High school students can also contact their guidance counselors.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI