FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A townwide public meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan, 9, at Fairfield Warde High School to discuss school security.
The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Warde auditorium, 755 Melville Ave.
At the meeting will be representatives from the Fairfield Police and Fire departments, First Selectman Mike Tetreau and Superintendent of Schools David Title.
This public information session is the first step in a series of public sessions coordinated by Parent Teacher Associations around town, and are designed to respond to questions raised about steps the town and school district can take to maintain and improve security in Fairfield’s schools.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare