FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A townwide public meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan, 9, at Fairfield Warde High School to discuss school security.
The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Warde auditorium, 755 Melville Ave.
At the meeting will be representatives from the Fairfield Police and Fire departments, First Selectman Mike Tetreau and Superintendent of Schools David Title.
This public information session is the first step in a series of public sessions coordinated by Parent Teacher Associations around town, and are designed to respond to questions raised about steps the town and school district can take to maintain and improve security in Fairfield’s schools.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy