FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A townwide public meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan, 9, at Fairfield Warde High School to discuss school security.
The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Warde auditorium, 755 Melville Ave.
At the meeting will be representatives from the Fairfield Police and Fire departments, First Selectman Mike Tetreau and Superintendent of Schools David Title.
This public information session is the first step in a series of public sessions coordinated by Parent Teacher Associations around town, and are designed to respond to questions raised about steps the town and school district can take to maintain and improve security in Fairfield’s schools.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm