FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield PAL will host a Punt, Pass and Kick contest at
Fairfield Ludlowe High School on Sunday, Sept. 7, starting at 4 p.m.
The event is free and open to kids ages 6 through 15 years old.
Each participant is allowed one punt, one pass and one placekick as part of his or her competition.
Scores are based on both distance and accuracy. For example, if a participant passes the ball 100 feet, but the ball lands 30 feet to the right of the measuring tape, the final score is calculated by deducting 30 from 100, for a final score of 70.
Scores are based on exact feet and inches (partial inches are rounded to nearest inch). Participants cannot receive a negative score, but they can receive a score of zero.
A participant's final score is his or her cumulative total for the three individual events.
The event will be held rain or shine. Cleats are not allowed.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School is located at 785 Unquowa Road.
For more information, contact Officer Scott Sudora at 203-254-4808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7