FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Prep seniors Nick Crowle and Tony Fox announced their decisions to play football in college.
Crowle, a linebacker, will attend Yale University. Fox, a defensive lineman, will attend Fordham.
Crowle was one of the captains for Prep as it reached the Class LL championship game and posted its best season in years. He was named all-state by several organizations and is also the captain of Prep’s wrestling team. He is a National Honor Society member and involved in various community service projects, including the Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen in New Haven.
Fox was a three-year starter at defensive end and offensive guard for Prep. He also received several all-state designations, and is president of Prep’s Student Government. He has been elected a class officer for four years, and also participates in a number of community service programs.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Fairfield