FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Prep seniors Nick Crowle and Tony Fox announced their decisions to play football in college.
Crowle, a linebacker, will attend Yale University. Fox, a defensive lineman, will attend Fordham.
Crowle was one of the captains for Prep as it reached the Class LL championship game and posted its best season in years. He was named all-state by several organizations and is also the captain of Prep’s wrestling team. He is a National Honor Society member and involved in various community service projects, including the Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen in New Haven.
Fox was a three-year starter at defensive end and offensive guard for Prep. He also received several all-state designations, and is president of Prep’s Student Government. He has been elected a class officer for four years, and also participates in a number of community service programs.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Fairfield Sky