FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Three Fairfield Prep graduates will start playing NCAA football next fall, the school announced this week.
Fairfield senior Christopher Golger, a Fairfield resident, signed a letter of intent to play at Tufts University next fall. A fullback and linebacker for the Jesuits, he will play for Tufts in the Division III New England Small Colleges Athletic Conference. There, he will compete against his older brother, Brian, a junior defensive end at Bowdoin College in the same conference.
Fellow senior Liam Coyle, a Trumbull resident, will attend Rhodes College in Memphis next fall. A linebacker and kicker at Prep, he will continue as a kicker for Rhodes in Division III.
Also entering Division III next year will be Colin Morris of Stratford, a member of Prep’s class of 2012. After completing a year of post-graduate study, he will enter Union College in Schenectady, N.Y., in the fall. He played defensive back for Prep in his past season in 2011.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield