FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Three Fairfield Prep graduates will start playing NCAA football next fall, the school announced this week.
Fairfield senior Christopher Golger, a Fairfield resident, signed a letter of intent to play at Tufts University next fall. A fullback and linebacker for the Jesuits, he will play for Tufts in the Division III New England Small Colleges Athletic Conference. There, he will compete against his older brother, Brian, a junior defensive end at Bowdoin College in the same conference.
Fellow senior Liam Coyle, a Trumbull resident, will attend Rhodes College in Memphis next fall. A linebacker and kicker at Prep, he will continue as a kicker for Rhodes in Division III.
Also entering Division III next year will be Colin Morris of Stratford, a member of Prep’s class of 2012. After completing a year of post-graduate study, he will enter Union College in Schenectady, N.Y., in the fall. He played defensive back for Prep in his past season in 2011.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI