REDDING, Conn. – Redding figure skater Brooklee Han is pleased with her performance at the Olympic in Sochi and is now looking to competing again in the 2018, she said in a YouTube interview posted by the Australia Olympic Team.
Han, a 2013 graduate of Joel Barlow High School, finished 20th in her first Olympics last week.
“Overall, I was pretty happy with the performance,’’ Han said of her long program. “After qualifying, I was able to go out and enjoy the skate and enjoy the program overall. I was a bit disappointed with the fall in the lutz. It had been going really well in practice.”
As for going to the Winter Olympics in 2018, Han said: “I hope so. I plan on trying to stick through for four more years and being in Korea for 2018."
Han plans to compete in the World Figure Skating championships next month in Japan.
In the fall, Han will begin her first semester at Wesleyan University in Middletown. Click here to listen to the interview.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Norwalk-Based Soccer Team Plays In Quarterfinals Of U.S. Tourney
- 4 Fairfield Tree Calls It Quits, Damages House And Car
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7