FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Grab the umbrella and a warm jacket as a cold front moves into the area tonight bringing rain for Saturday, and then snow showers on Sunday night and Martin Luther King Day.
- Friday night: Rain, mainly after 1 a.m. Low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent. New rain amounts between a quarter- and half-inch possible.
- Saturday: Rain, mainly before 10 a.m. High near 43. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. New precipitation amounts between a tenth- and quarter-of-an-inch possible.
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wind chill values between 20 and 25. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday night: A chance of snow showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
- Martin Luther King Day: A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.