NORWALK, Conn. – You can help Norwalk’s Stepping Stones Museum for Children win a new Toyota or $1,000 from Toyota in the 100 Cars for Good program by simply casting a vote.
Stepping Stones is one of 500 nonprofits selected as a finalist from more than 4,000 nationwide applications, Toyota recently announced.
Each day since May 15, the program website has profiled five finalists, and the public can vote for the one they think will do the most good with a new car. The voting for Stepping Stones will take place Thursday, June 14, from 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
“This is an incredible opportunity to potentially win a car that will increase our capacity to take educational programs on the road and have a tremendous impact in Connecticut, Westchester County, N.Y., and beyond. We hope everyone will help us spread the word and visit the website on June 14, 2012, to vote for us,” said Rhonda Kiest, CEO of Stepping Stones.
A new vehicle would provide support for the museum’s traveling educational programs as part of its Open Arms initiative, which makes it possible for every child, family and school to enjoy the museum experience regardless of financial, language or special needs barrier.
100 Cars for Good is an initiative to engage the public to determine how Toyota’s donations are awarded. For more information, visit the program's website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light