FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and the Norma Pfriem Breast Center will host the second lecture in the new 2016-17 series of nine “Evenings of Wellness” on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at the Norma Pfriem Breast Center in Fairfield.
The Fairfield Chamber invites its membership and the public to this lecture.
The topic will be "Breast Health: Techniques That Can Save Your Life."
The lecture will be led by Nancy Church, Norma Pfriem Breast Center community education coordinator.
She will discuss the following important topics regarding breast care:
- Life Saving Techniques
- Normal vs. Abnormal.
- The role of genetics.
- How to decrease your risk.
Church teaches locally and throughout the state about breast care health. From men and women, to students and adults, her goal is to make sure that people are educated about breast care health.
The lecture will be from 6 - 7 p.m. and is free and open to the public.
Seating is limited. To reserve a seat, call the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce at (203)-255-1011.
The Norma Pfriem Breast Center Address is at 111 Beach Road, 2nd floor, Fairfield.
Upcoming scheduled dates and topics for the "Evening of Wellness" series:
- Nov. 2 - Betty Johnson, Bigelow Tea spokesperson: “The Health Properties of Tea.”
- Jan. 4 - Cassandra Mulcahy, music therapist: “Stress Reduction Through Music.”
- Feb. 1 - Dr. Ram Gordon: “Heart Health” (National Heart Month).
- March 1 - Dr. Michael Lee: “The Truth About Concussions.”
- April 5 - Dr. David Mulligan: “Organ Donation” (National Donate Life Month).
- May 3 - Marni Amsellam, clinical psychologist (Topic TBD).
- June 7- Dr. Jeremy Kaufman: “Men’s Health” (National Men’s Health Month).
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.