FAIRFIELD, Conn.-- Here's a look at the top stories in Fairfield this week.
- After the heartbreaking death of their son, Fairfield residents Mike and Kelly Fedak are channeling their grief into a charity for special needs children and their families.
- A Fairfield man was arrested Tuesday morning after two women complained to police that he was stalking them, police said.
- A Bridgeport woman was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence and risk of injury to a minor after her son was injured in a June car accident, Fairfield police said.
- Fairfield police charged a New York City man with forgery and interfering with police Tuesday after they chased him through the Staples parking lot on Commerce Drive.
- The state has set rules and regulations in place for medical marijuana shops and farms after the state legalized the practice last year.
- Fairfield's own favorite son John Mayer will bring his tour close to his boyhood hometown as he plays the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport in December.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.